Summertime is a great time to contact your insurance agent at StateChoice in West Hartford, CT, if you need new home insurance for a home you are buying or for a complimentary annual review to make sure you have adequate insurance coverage for your home.
Besides the obvious need for new homeowner’s insurance, if you are buying a new home, there are many things that can cause your needs for homeowner’s insurance to change.
Here are some of the common things that cause the needs for home insurance to change:
- Adding a room addition.
- Re-finishing an attic or a basement.
- Renting out part of the home.
- Having children move out and/or elderly parents move in.
- Enjoying an increase in property values.
- Changes in the cost of replacement materials.
- Buying a boat and keeping it part-time in the garage.
- Creating a home office.
- Starting a hobby with expensive collectibles.
- Taking children into the home for paid babysitting/childcare services…
- and more.
Life changes, especially those that are improvements, are really terrific. Sometimes, in the happiness and excitement of improvements, it is possible to forget about the needs that change for homeowner’s insurance. That is why your agent at StateChoice in West Hartford, CT will help. You need only give the agent the updated information and you will get a comprehensive recommendation of what adjustments may be needed for home owner’s insurance.
If you are a new client, we welcome you to become part of our preferred clients that we care for just as if they are members of our own extended family. Quality insurance coverage is really important when you need it. It is always best to have an annual insurance review with your agent at StateChoice in West Hartford, CT if any of these things happen and, in general, it is always a good idea to have an annual insurance review with your agent just to be sure you have adequate home insurance.